I went a little crazy this month and bought way, way too many books! I’m just going to list them with a picture instead of including blurbs because this post would be out of control!
What book did you buy (or grab from the library) this month that you’re most excited about?
- Legend, Marie Lu
- My Lady Jane, Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and JODI MEADOWS
- Possession: A Romance, A.S. Byatt
- The Sense of An Ending, Julian Barnes
- Now I Rise, Kiersten White
- The Rose and the Dagger, Renee Adhieh
- Hush Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, Karen Joy Fowler
- The Night Circus (UK Edition), Erin Morgenstern
- A Darker Shade of Magic (UK Edition), V.E. Schwab
- This Savage Song, V.E. Schwab
- The Wanderer, Frances Burney
- Hunger, Roxane Gay
- Everything I Never Told You, Celeste Ng
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Mark Haddon
- Namesake, Jhumpa Lahiri
- Bring Up the Bodies, Hilary Mantel
- The Book of Lost Things, John Connolly
Phew. At least most of them were used…Yes, I am now on a book buying ban. If I decide I need to read something I don’t own it’ll come from my local library, which has a really great selection!